A plain trolley rated for both manual or powered hoists, with the versatility to fit most types of beams and compatibility to all hoist brands.
- The 5:1 design factor allows the PT series to be used with both manual or powered hoists. Meets pertinent U.S. (ASME/ANSI and CMAA), Canadian and European standards.
- The side plates, including the rail sweeps/drop steps, are made of cold formed steel for strength, durability and even load distribution.
- The wheel axles are "rivet-locked" in place so they will not come loose. They are NOT Knurled, welded, or modified bolts.
- The wheels are cast iron. The 'universal' tread fits either flat or tapered beams.
- Wheels run on sealed, 'lubed-for-life' ball bearings. Smoother rolling with less effort and...less maintenance.
- Wide hanger shaft assemblies allow the PT Series trolley to fit almost any I-Beam, H-Beam or patented track beam up to 8.06 in./205mm width.