The CM Series 653 ratchet lever hoist has been redesigned with a shorter handle. This modest modification makes a world of difference. Ideal for confined work areas, the Series 653 3/4 and 1-1/2 ton models are now some of the most nimble and easiest to operate hoists on the market today.">
Additional features and benefits include:
- Capacities from 3/4 to 6 tons
- Impact resistant, stamped steel frame, gear case and cover for durability and light weight.
- Powder coated finish for added corrosion protection.
- Hardened steel load sharing gears.
- Double pawl arrangement for assured load control.
- Two chain guide rollers for positive chain engagement.
- Weston type braking system for positive load control and positioning.
- Simple one-handed, free chaining for fast load attachment.
- Hardened steel chain for strength and long wear life.
- Forged upper and lower hooks with heavy cast steel latches.
- Rubber handle grip for added operator comfort.
- Minimal maintenance with no special tools required.
- 5-year warranty against defects in materials and workmanship.
- Metric rated.
- Meets ASME B30.21 - Manually Lever Operated Hoist Standard and European CE Standard.
- Designed and manufactured by Columbus McKinnon Corporation.