Coffing SLC Shop Hoists feature rugged construction and high H4 duty cycle. This compact and job-proven hoist is ideal for commercial and industrial applications lifting up to 1,000 pounds with 300 starts per hour.">
Additional features and benefits include:
- Rated loads from 250 lb. to 1/2 Ton. 10 ft. lift standard.
- Voltages - 115 - single phase; 230/460, 575 - three phase, 60 hertz
- Rigid top hook suspension prevents tangling of power cord.
- 6-1/2 ft. power cord with molded 3-prong plug on 115-volt units.
- Aluminum housing provides lightweight and compact strength and portability
- H4 duty cycle provides 300 motor starts per hour
- Standard protector overload device protects against jamming and dangerous overloads.
- 10-pocket oblique lay liftwheel provides longer chain wear.
- Gear train is lifetime lubricated with non-oxidizing grease.
- Alloy load chain (zinc plated optional).
- Impact-resistant chain container available.
- Lifetime warranty