Coffing XL Model Air Chain Hoists features continuous duty service for precise, infinitely variable speed and accurate load spotting. Ideal for use in hazardous areas where electricity is not an option.
Additional features and benefits include:
- Rated loads from 2 to 71 /2 Ton.10-foot lifts are standard. Longer lifts are an optional extra.
- 9 to 31 feet per minute (FPM) 90 PSI air operating pressure.
- Pendant controls provide precise load spotting.
- Top hook, plain, geared and air motor produce high, uniform torque for smooth, easy lifting.
- 6-vane rotary air motor produce high, uniform torque for smooth, easy lifting.
- Precision spool valves meter air for smooth starts.
- Air actuated motor brake for positive load control.
- Precision machined steel and run in oil bath for longer quieter operation.
- Forged Ten-pocket Oblique-lay Liftwheel - For smooth chain operation, constant chain speed, and reduced chain wear.
- Overload Clutch - Protects hoist, operator, and supporting structures from damaging overloads. Clutch acts as upper and lower limits.
- Spark Resistant Models - For hazardous environments, includes copper plated hooks and lower bottom blocks, stainless steel hook latch, and plated load chain.
- Made in USA
- Lifetime Warranty