The Yale Model XL Air Chain Hoist offers continuous duty service for precise, infinitely variable speed and accurate load spotting. Ideal for use in hazardous areas where electricity is not an option.
Additional features and benefits include:
- Rated loads from 2 to 7 1/2 Tons.
- 10-foot lifts are standard. Longer lifts are available.
- 9 to 31 feet per minute (FPM) at 90 PSI air operating pressure.
- Pendant controls provide precise load spotting.
- Hook and lug suspension available. Lug suspension is for use with plain, geared and air motor drive trolleys.
- Motor - 6-vane air motor produces high, uniform torque for smooth, easy lifting.
- Precision spool valves meter air for smooth starts.
- Air actuated motor brake for positive load control.
- Transmission Gears - Precision machined steel run in oil bath for longer quieter operation.
- Forged Ten-pocket Oblique-lay Liftwheel - For smooth chain operation, constant chain speed, and reduced chain wear.
- Overload Clutch - Protects hoist, operator, and supporting structures from damaging overloads. Clutch acts as upper and lower travel limits.
- Spark Resistant Models - For hazardous environments, includes copper plated hooks and lower bottom blocks, stainless steel hook latch, and plated load chain.
- Lifetime Warranty