Yale KALC Air Chain Hoists are designed and manufactured for tough jobs and for every lifting application. An economical choice, these hoists are dependablely built to withstand the rigors of heavy service and repeated lifting cycles.
Additional features and benefits include:
- Die-cast aluminum frame is lightweight, rugged, holds shafts and bearings in close alignment
- Gearing combination of precision cut, heat-treated helical and spur gears for quiet, efficient operation
- Positive action, spring biased Weston type load brake holds the load and provides exact load spotting and control.
- Overload protection device protects against excessive overloads
- Multi-vane rotary air motor provides high torque smooth operation, positive starting and excellent control
- Internal Muffler reduces sound level
- Pendant control throttle handle is of the full flow design for excellent load spotting capabilities
- Throttle valve precision valves meter the air for smooth operation