The Columbia HMH Series portable AC hoists are the right choice when you need more performance and more value in a lightweight package you can take anywhere. The standard three-prong electrical cord allows you to conveniently power these hoists from any appropriate outlet.
The HMH Series hoists make lifting loads up to 750 pounds easy. With a complete array of features such as upper and lower limit sensors, load suspending brake, choice of wire rope or strap, push-button pendant control, the HMH is ready to deploy quickly from any proper mounting location.
Additional features and benefits include:
- 1.0 HP, 115V, Single phase
- First Layer of performance - 230 lbs - 74fpm (See spec for all performance ratings)
- Bail mount
- Pushbutton pendant with 32' lead
- Power cord with 16' lead
- 100' of 3/16" wire rope with latching swivel hook or 28' of 2" wide strap with latching swivel hook (See strap hoist option)
- Automatic load suspending brake
- Secondary ratchett pawl brake
- Upper and lower limit sensors