The Elephant YIII models are equipped with a overload device to prevent overwinding. A top quality lever hoist with solid and compact design and special rust-resistant coating for extreme environment like off-shore and mining industry. The brake mechanism and the gears are completely enclosed and make the hoist highly reliable and endurable and also lower maintenance. It is easy to adjust up and down operations and the length of the chain with the rubber coated operation handle. Hook with safety latch.
Additional features and benefits include:
- Grade 105 galvanized load chain, which adheres to the strict German DIN 5684 standard.
- Free spooling, which automatically brakes when a load is applied.
- Hoist body has an electro-deposited black finish for corrosion resistance
- Internal side plates have hardened steel bushings for excellent load shave & pinion support
- Internal side plates, pinion, pawls, and pawl springs have an electro-deposited coating that helps resist corrosion
- Internal disc hub and ratchet wheel are nickel plated for corrosion resistance