Coffing WR Wire Rope Models incorporate high performance engineering with additional advantages of wire rope. The Coffing WR models feature: a mechanical load brake; motor brake; and overload protection as standard.
Additional features and benefits include:
- Standard push button drop is 4 ft. less than lift.
- Voltages - 115/230 (single phase); 230/460, 208, 220/380, 575 (three phase) 60 hertz or 50 hertz. Two-speed motors available (3 to 1 speed ratio).
- WR Models are available with 2-part standard; 4-part standard; True Vertical Lift; and Low Headroom options.
- Hoist can be Lug, Plain, Geared, or Motorized Trolley mounted.
- Adjustable limit switch regulates upper and lower load travel. Stainless steel and brass components provide exceptional repeatability and positioning.
- Gears are precision machined of alloy steel and run in an oil bath for longer, quieter operation.
- Small Frame Design - Features housings of cast aluminum alloy construction for minimum weight. Engineered and designed for use with motors up to 1 HP.
- Large Frame Design - Features load bearing housings of ductile iron construction for maximum strength. Non-load bearing housings of cast aluminum alloy for minimum weight. Engineered and designed for use with higher torque 2 and 3 HP three phase motors.
- Machines steel drum precision grooves are machined to a depth 50% of the wire rope diameter.
- VFD Option - Under-the-cover Variable Frequency Drives offer In-field, instant programming - from infinitely variable (12:1 speed ratio) to any intermediate, predetermined speed range. VFD's can also be externally mounted to Motorized Trolley Units.
- Options - Corrosion resistant stainless steel wire rope available.
- Made in U.S.A.