The Coffing JLC chain hoist is designed for industrial duty performance. Its compact size, safety features, and overall reliability make it a great choice for many industrial applications.
Additional features and benefits include:
- Standard push button drop is 4-feet less than lift. CSA approved.
- Multiple disc motor brake and overload clutch for safety
- Limit switches adjustable to regulate upper and lower load travel. Brass nuts standard for improved repeatability and chain positioning.
- Precision machined alloy steel gears run in oil bath for longer, quieter operation.
- NEMA 3R push button station ergonomic design fits operator's hand for thumb or two-handed operation. 24 Volt Control for operator safety. 115 Volt Control available upon request.
- Compact aluminum housing for portability and ease of installation.
- Full line of accessories available, including Variable Frequency Drives.
- Chain container standard on lifts up to 20 ft. single chain / 10 ft. double chain.
- Lifetime warranty