Ingersoll Rand KM Series Kinetic Hoists are designed for heavy duty lifting applications in harsh environments. Use these premium quality hoists in mines, shipyards, foundries, power plants and anywhere an industrial grade manual chain hoist is required.
- All steel construction for exceptional performance, durability, and light weight.
- Reinforced double pawl brake with large diameter pawl springs for a highly dependable braking system.
- A single chain fall is used in models up to 3 metric tons.
- Caged roller bearings on load sprockets and pinion shafts for reduced pulling effort and durability.
- Premium grade 100, Electro-Galvanized chain is designed for outstanding corrosion resistance and increased service life.
- Heavy duty cast hook latches designed for fewer latch replacements.
- Heat treated side plates
- Corrosion resistant finish