The Elephant Lifting FA/FB Series is a single-speed, three-phase electric chain hoist with a hook mount, a 2.18-horsepower motor with a dual voltage 230V/460V/60Hz power input. It is fully enclosed within a powder-coated steel plate housing. The hoist's motor is insulated to resist heat damage. The plug-in cord on this hoist is designed to connect to the MAS series motorized hoist trolley (sold separately) without requiring electrical work for plug-and-play mobility.
Additional features and benefits include:
- FA TYPE : 1 SPEED, 3 PHASE DUAL VOLTAGE
- FB TYPE: 2 SPEED, 3 PHASE SINGLE VOLTAGE
- Tough, Heavy-Duty Motor
- Elephant’s unique design for a lower power consumption.
- Reliable Electro-Magnetic DC Brake
- Highly durable load chain manufactured in Japan by ElephantTotally Enclosed Steel Plate Construction
- Durable top and bottom hooks
- Bottom hook with bearing smoothly swivels, 360°.
- In the event of an overload, the hook gradually elongates. This elongation serves as an indicator to the end user, making them aware of the overload.
- Chain Bucket Hard plastic
- Limit switch Standard feature
- Optional Overload Limit Device for the FA and FB Hoists
- Our new Torcon overload protection device is a slip clutch style. In the event of an overload, the device actuates and prevents the hoist from continuing to lift. This mechanism protects the hoist from damage.
- MAS series motorized trolley, three phase, single speed, slower traversing speed, for combination with the FA series electric chain hoists
- MAF series motorized trolley, three phase, single speed, faster traversing speed, for combination with the FA series electric chain hoists
- MB series motorized trolley, three phase, dual speed, for combination with the FA series electric chain hoists
- Trolleys come with pivoting adapter for hook to hook type suspension or lug type suspension