The CM ShopStar electric chain hoist is built for rugged industrial and commercial use. This durable hoist features high H4 duty cycles and a compact design ideal for use at workstations and production lines. Standard overload device protects the hoist, operator and surrounding structure from damaging overloads.
Additional features and benefits include:
- H4 duty cycle (300 motor starts/hour)
- Easy installation and maintenance
- Standard protector overload device
- 10 pocket oblique lay liftwheel provides longer chain wear
- Epoxy powder coat finish
- 6-1/2 ft. power cord with molded 3 prong plug on 115 volt units
- NEMA 4 industrial rated control station
- Optional impact-resistant chain container available
- Gear train lifetime lubricated with non-oxidizing grease
- CM Hoist Alloy Load Chain (zinc plated optional)
- Thermally protected hoist duty motor
- Dual braking system - D.C. plus regenerative
- Rugged cast aluminum alloy hoist frame
- 5:1 design factor
- Small, compact design for commercial & industrial applications
- Rigid hook suspension is standard. Optional swivel hook suspension allows hook to rotate 360 degrees for easy attachment and positioning of the hoist in tight spaces.
- Hardened forged steel latch style lower hook rotates 360°
- Totally enclosed non-ventilated hoist frame protects motor from environmental contamination
- True vertical lift
- Precision bearings used throughout hoist
- Lifetime warranty
- Made in U.S.A.